Ready to start your new year with Jyotirlinga Yatra? Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has got your back and came up with an exclusive tour package of 8 nights and 9 days covering 5 Jyotirlinga, named ’05 Jyotirlinga Yatra’ (NZBG12).
IRCTC tweeted on January 5, 2023, the date on which Indian Railways would begin a unique “Jyotirlinga Yatra.” The IRCTC offers the yatra as a budget travel package starting at INR 21,390.
Read on to know more about this ’05 Jyotirlinga Yatra’ by Bharat Gaurav special tourist Train in 3 AC such as dates, boarding, and deboarding stations, itinerary, inclusions, cost per person, etc.
05 Jyotirlinga Yatra Tour Dates:
4th February to 12th February 2023
05 Jyotirlinga Yatra Boarding/de-boarding stations:
- Chanderiya, and
05 Jyotirlinga Yatra Itinerary:
- All passengers board the train at Udaipur, which departs from Jaipur and travels through the cities of Ajmer, Bhilwara, Chanderiya, and Udaipur.
- Dinner will be provided to all visitors aboard the train.
- The day concludes with an overnight train ride.
- On the second day, breakfast and lunch will be served to the guests aboard the train.
- By afternoon, the train will arrive at Nashik Road railway station, where all passengers will be transferred to hotels.
- All visitors will be escorted touring Nashik after checking in, and they will then have some free time to unwind and shop.
- After dinner & a night’s stay in the hotel, the day ends.
- Everyone will visit Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga on the third day.
- All visitors will be taken to Aurangabad after the visit.
- Visitors will be able to see Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga and the Ellora caves near Aurangabad on the fourth day.
- All will thereafter be transported to Pune.
IRCTC’s Shri Jagannath Yatra Package: Know Complete Details
- The Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga would be the tourists’ final stop on the fifth day in Pune.
- Visitors will be escorted to Dwarka in Gujarat after the darshan.
After arriving the day concludes with dinner & a night stay in Dwarka.
- Visitors will be escorted to the Dwarkadhish temple and then to Nageshwar Jyotirlinga early in the morning.
- All visitors will then be driven to Gujarat’s Somnath.
Everyone will be taken to the auspicious Somnath Jyotirlinga on the last day, where the tour ends & the return trip begins.
On the final day, the train arrives in Udaipur around 11 a.m, it then makes stops in Chanderiya, Bhilwara, Ajmer, & finally Jaipur.
05 Jyotirlinga Yatra Ticket price:
There will be 600 seats total on this 3 AC Class train, distributed equally between superior & standard categories. While the Standard section will have 300 seats, the Superior section will also have 300 seats.
Superior class Ticket prices:
Single Occupancy- INR 31,500
Double/ Triple Occupancy- INR 24,230
Child (5-11 yrs)- INR 21,810
Standard class Ticket prices:
Single Occupancy- INR 27,810
Double/ Triple Occupancy- INR 21,390
Child (5-11 yrs)- INR 19,260
Please note it is advisable to visit the official website for booking and confirming all the above information before booking as it is subject to change.