After being forced online by the pandemic for two years, the 11th Dharamshala International Film Festival (DIFF), which showcases the best independent films from India & around the globe, is back with a physical version. A substantial number of filmmakers will attend DIFF to screen their works, and the programme will also include seminars and workshops.
The primary goal of DIFF is to support and disseminate independent films from all over the world, not just those from India. Since its beginnings, the film festival has developed a solid name in the film industry.
DIFF was the only significant film festival in India that was run online, even during the epidemic (2020). This was one of DIFF’s greatest achievements since it allowed it to expand across South Asia. During this time, a significant number of new viewers participation was noted.
Dharamshala International Film Festival 2022 Venue:
DIFF will once more take place at the Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts (TIPA), which is only a short distance from McLeod Ganj’s central center in Dharamshala. Two of PictureTime’s cutting-edge mobile digital theatres as well as TIPA’s newly built auditorium are among the showing venues. In order to guarantee the highest level of quality, contemporary digital facilities will be provided in each location.
Dharamshala International Film Festival 2022 Date:
Between 3rd November and 6th November 2022
About Dharamshala International Film Festival 2022:
For the first time in two years, the Dharamshala International Film Festival will have a physical edition. The coronavirus epidemic caused DIFF, which was founded in 2011 by directors Ritu Sarin and Tenzing Sonam, to go online in 2020 and 2021. The fact that the DIFF audience is made up of people from throughout India is one of the lessons learned during the past 11 years.
This year, DIFF will be run as a hybrid, with the offline portion taking place in Dharamshala from November 3 to 6, and the online program is available to viewers for a longer period of time.
DIFF, now in its eleventh edition, draws film buffs, independent filmmakers, and critics from all over the globe. The DIFF 2022 lineup also includes children’s films, animated films, and shorts.
- Qatar Now Dropped the Pre- Arrival COVID Test Requirement Before FIFA World Cup, Know current travel rules to
- World’s Tallest Shiva Statue Will Be Inaugurated In Rajasthan, Know Height, Specialties, Venue And How To Reac
- Minicoy Thundi Beach And Kadmat Beach In Lakshadweep Added To Super Prestigious List Of Blue Flag Beaches
- Germany Launches ‘Feel Good’ Campaign To Encourage Sustainable Travel; Know Complete Details
- Ayodhya Deepotsav 2022 Enters Guinness Book Of World Records; Know Details
- Kedarnath Will Soon Get The Ropeway Facility From Sonprayag; Know Details
- Fifth Vande Bharat Express to Run Chennai- Bengaluru- Mysuru route from Nov 10; Know Stations, Features & othe
- Vande Bharat Express To Run Between Chandigarh To Delhi From Oct 19; Know Timings, Fare, Stations & Other Deta
- Akasa Air To Allow Pets On Board: Know Rules, Charges & Other Details To Carry Animals On Flights
- IRCTC Online Medical Tourism Services, Know Packages, Rates, How To Avail and Other Details
- Kashmir Has Its First Ever Electric Train Operational, Know Other Details
- IRCTC Is Providing 10-Day Bharat Nepal Ashtha Yatra Travel Package, Know Price, Date, Duration, Exclusions And