Emirate, the UAE’s flag carrier airline, has announced an amazing offer for its flyers to the UAE, offering a free ticket to the Museums of the Future with all bookings made until October 2nd, 2022.
According to the airline’s announcement, travellers planning a trip to Dubai between September 22nd and December 8th, 2022. All Emirates customers can now get a free ticket to one of the city’s most famous landmarks, the Museum of the Future. The offer is available on bookings made on emirates.com, Emirates Call centre or via travel agents.
How to claim your free tickets to the Museum of the Future
To get your free ticket to the Museum of the Future, simply follow the simple steps outlined below;
- Book your return flights to Dubai by 2 October using the code MFUTURE, for travel between 22 September and 8 December 2022.
- You can book online, with your travel agent or through our call centre.
- Within 96 hours, we’ll send you a code. Use it when you book your tickets for the Museum of the Future on museumofthefuture.ae
- You must use the code by 15 December 2022 (subject to availability). The code is valid for one use, and once you’ve booked you won’t be able to make changes.
- You can enjoy one free ticket for every passenger in your booking.
There are no codes for children under the age of three because they are already admitted free of charge to the museum. Simply book their tickets on the website alongside your complimentary adult ticket.
Museum of the Future
The Museum of the Future is the main attraction that everyone in Dubai and the UAE is talking about. You can explore the future 50 years from now in an immersive, sensory experience inside an incredible building that has been dubbed the most beautiful in the world.
Fly into space, explore nature’s wonders, and get a closer look at the technology that will change the way we live. Future Heroes will enjoy taking on challenging missions to make the world a better place.
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Google News for the latest travel news and updates!