Finnair, the Finland-based airline, has announced the launch of its enhanced Business Class and Premium Economy offerings onboard all Finnair Airbus A350 and A330 long-haul aircraft.
The upgraded travel classes, which will feature more legroom, luxurious seats and other unique services, will debut for Finnair customers travelling between New Delhi and Helsinki from March 27, 2023. Additionally, the refreshed Economy Class will also be available on these flights.
In 2023, Finnair will commemorate its 100th year in business with this announcement. To improve the passenger experience, Finnair is investing €200 million in all long-haul aircraft.
As part of the airline’s strategy to provide premium services and improve the customer experience, connections between India and more than ten important destinations in Finland will be made possible via the Helsinki hub thanks to the cabin renewal plan for Asian markets.
New Features in Finnair Business Class
Finnair’s Business Class passengers will now have access to several new features including;
- Spacious new Collins Aerospace AirLounge seat.
- In-seat lighting designed in partnership with Jetlite inspired by Nordic nature, complete with the northern lights as the cabin is dimmed for sleep.
- The Inflight Entertainment System with a wider 18-inch screen.
- USB A, USB C, PC power charging connectivity and wireless mobile charging options are available along with internet connectivity for long-haul flights.
- The Iittala Kuulas dining collection was designed by Harri Koskinen.
- Renewed meal and beverage offerings, including an up to six-course meal in modern bistro-style and another lighter meal.
- Unique pillows and a duvet designed by the Finnish fashion house, Marimekko, with Maija Isola’s designs.
New Features in Finnair Premium Economy
Finnair’s Premium Economy passengers can look forward to 50% more space than Economy Class along with…
- Seats with memory foam cushions
- A deep 8″ recline
- Waterfall leg rest and 6-way headrest
- Dedicated stowage for laptops and small personal items
- Large and sturdy single-leaf meal tray for work and dining, and
- Individual reading lights, and redesigned in-flight entertainment system with 13″ wide screens.
Sakari Romu – General Manager, Finnair, commented on the upgrade and said
“Finnair is a brand built on Nordic roots, and we take pride in being attuned to modern-day travelers for whom comfort and customized travel options are a key. We wanted to rethink business class and premium economy, allowing fliers more flexibility and comfort. Our investment to enhance the long-haul customer experience demonstrates the continuing commitment of the airline to deliver a premium experience to our customers in India.”
With the introduction of the new travel classes, Finnair aims to provide its customers with an unparalleled flying experience, making air travel more comfortable and enjoyable.
(Source: Zee News)
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Google News for the latest travel news and updates!