According to the most recent reports, Germany has recently started its Autumn/Winter campaign, which aims to inspire visitors to go there and experience its unique and sustainable culture. According to the promotion, with a focus on pristine landscapes, excellent cuisine, metropolitan attractions, and historical places, Germany is the ideal European destination for ecotourism.
With more travellers drawn to sustainable experiences, Germany, which has seen a record increase in Indian visitors during the first half of 2022, is now working even harder to broaden its base.
According to information provided by the German National Tourist Office (GNTO) in India, the “Feel Good” campaign will include a variety of travel advice that will highlight the nation’s environmental initiatives and provide environmentally conscious tourists with the necessary tools and knowledge to lessen their carbon footprint while visiting various regions.
The initiative is one of many projects the German National Tourism Board is working on to achieve the German Environment Agency’s targets of a 65 percent reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2030 & whole carbon neutrality by 2045.
What the government is saying:
According to Romit Theophilus, Director of the German National Tourist Office, Germany will continue to be one of Indians’ top travel destinations due to its convenient accessibility and worthwhile tourist attractions that can satisfy all travel preferences. He explained that for the Indian market, the emphasis will be on raising awareness and providing eco-friendly and sustainable things to do in order to showcase Germany as a responsible & sustainable tourist destination.
Romit continued by saying that Germany’s “Feel Good” campaign provides the best guidance and pointers for taking advantage of sustainability while travelling in the nation. In addition to minimizing their environmental impact, travellers can use a CO2 calculator to calculate their carbon emissions, ensuring that their journey is as environmentally friendly and sustainable as possible.
Connect with us on Facebook and Instagram for daily travel content and tips where we help travellers like you have the best travel experience.
- Ayodhya Deepotsav 2022 Enters Guinness Book Of World Records; Know Details
- Kedarnath Will Soon Get The Ropeway Facility From Sonprayag; Know Details
- Fifth Vande Bharat Express to Run Chennai- Bengaluru- Mysuru route from Nov 10; Know Stations, Features & othe
- Vande Bharat Express To Run Between Chandigarh To Delhi From Oct 19; Know Timings, Fare, Stations & Other Deta
- Akasa Air To Allow Pets On Board: Know Rules, Charges & Other Details To Carry Animals On Flights
- IRCTC Online Medical Tourism Services, Know Packages, Rates, How To Avail and Other Details
- Kashmir Has Its First Ever Electric Train Operational, Know Other Details
- IRCTC Is Providing 10-Day Bharat Nepal Ashtha Yatra Travel Package, Know Price, Date, Duration, Exclusions And
- The government of Haryana plans to build the largest jungle safari park in the world in the Aravalli
- No Commercial Activities Within 500 Meters of Taj Mahal Order Supreme Court
- IRCTC Allows Passengers To Track PNR And Live Train Status Via WhatsApp; Know How To Check
- Canada Will Drop All COVID-19 Restrictions For Travelers From October 1