This year, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has created an enticing deal to allow tourists to take part in the liveliest cultural feast. An intriguing 7-day tour to the northeastern Indian states of Manipur and Nagaland is being offered by IRCTC. Prepare to travel for a week to Manipur and Nagaland to experience the highly anticipated Nagaland Hornbill Festival in 2022.
This IRCTC package will take visitors to see Northeast India’s splendour like never before beginning in November. IRCTC North Zone Office is releasing a guided tour to Manipur & Nagaland this winter. The Horn Bill Festival, which takes place the first week of December, is the Tour’s high point. The itinerary also includes a stop at Loktak Lake, India’s only floating National Park, in addition to the Horn Bill Festival.
Travel date of Sangai and Hornbill Festival Tour by IRCTC
28th November 2022
Highlights of Sangai and Hornbill Festival Tour by IRCTC
- The IRCTC package is known as the Sangai & Hornbill Festival Tour.
- Flight is used as the primary form of transportation, and the trip starts in Delhi.
- On November 28, 2022, travellers will depart for this voyage from Delhi airport.
- The package includes breakfast, dinner, hotel accommodations, travel insurance, and taxis for sightseeing.
- It is a 6-day, 7-night journey.
Hornbill Festival Nagaland 2022; Know Dates, History, Venue, Attractions and Other Details
Schedule of Sangai and Hornbill Festival Tour by IRCTC
Day 1: Delhi – Imphal
Day 2: Imphal full day, Sangai Festival
Day 3: Imphal – Loktak Lake
Day 4: Imphal – Kohima
Day 5: Kohima
Day 6: Kohima – Dimapur
Day 7: Dimapur – Delhi
Inclusions in Sangai and Hornbill Festival Tour by IRCTC
- Airline tickets from Delhi to Dimapur or Imphal.
- Accommodation 01 night in Dimapur, 2 nights in Kohima, and 3 nights in Imphal.
- Five breakfasts and five dinners.
- AC vehicle for sightseeing according to the schedule.
- Basic Insurance.
- Tour Escort services are provided by IRCTC.
- All taxes related to the aforementioned services.
Ticket cost for Sangai and Hornbill Festival Tour per person by IRCTC
- Single Occupancy- INR 78,826/-
- Double Occupancy- INR 55,630/-
- Triple Occupancy- INR 54,760/-
- A child with Bed (5-11) years- INR 41,030/-
- Child Without bed (5-11) years- INR 30,560/-
- Child Without bed (2-4) years- INR 20,980/-
Connect with us on Facebook and Instagram for daily travel content and tips where we help travellers like you have the best travel experience.