Important travel-related relief has been announced by Qatar for visitors & football fans. In a recent statement, the Gulf state said that overseas tourists will no longer need to take a COVID test before entering the country. According to sources, barely weeks before the start of the international football showcase on November 20, Qatar will discontinue the pre-arrival testing steps on November 1, 2022.
In accordance with a statement, visitors to Qatar no longer needed to show a negative COVID-19 PCR/ Rapid Antigen Test result. The Health Ministry also said that Qataris will no longer be required to perform a PCR or quick antigen test within 24 hours after returning from overseas. The 29-day competition will be the first significant international athletic event with spectators since the COVID-19 pandemic.
A negative PCR test report from within the last 48 hours or a fast antigen test from within the last 24 hours was previously required for passengers over the age of six travelling to Qatar. The test result was previously required to be submitted at the airport check-in counter and now as per the reports, the nation has dropped the requirement to pre-register on the Ehteraz health application before arrival along with no negative COVID-19 PCR or Rapid Antigen Test result before flying to Qatar.
Current Travel rules:
1) All tourists arriving in Qatar will now be required to have a Hayya card as of November 1 as a result of the new regulation, which has been made a necessity for all visitors.
2) All visitor permits have been banned by Qatar due to the massive inflow of visitors expected for the FIFA World Cup there, and this suspension will last until December 23, 2022.
3) Those travelling to Qatar during this time must apply for a Hayya Card, a type of fan identification that allows entry into the nation when the tournament is taking place.
4) Visitors who do not want to watch the FIFA World Cup game will also need a Hayya Card.
5) Unvaccinated guests will have to wear a mask for ten days following their arrival.
6) Those who test positive for COVID-19 must isolate for five days.
Please note: it is advisable to check the travel rules officially before you plan to Travel to Qatar.
Connect with us on Facebook and Instagram for daily travel content and tips where we help travellers like you have the best travel experience.
- Major Relief For Indians Travelling For FIFA World Cup 2022 As Qatar Removes Mandatory Quarantine
- World’s Tallest Shiva Statue Will Be Inaugurated In Rajasthan, Know Height, Specialties, Venue And How To Reac
- Minicoy Thundi Beach And Kadmat Beach In Lakshadweep Added To Super Prestigious List Of Blue Flag Beaches
- Germany Launches ‘Feel Good’ Campaign To Encourage Sustainable Travel; Know Complete Details
- Ayodhya Deepotsav 2022 Enters Guinness Book Of World Records; Know Details
- Kedarnath Will Soon Get The Ropeway Facility From Sonprayag; Know Details
- Fifth Vande Bharat Express to Run Chennai- Bengaluru- Mysuru route from Nov 10; Know Stations, Features & othe
- Vande Bharat Express To Run Between Chandigarh To Delhi From Oct 19; Know Timings, Fare, Stations & Other Deta
- Akasa Air To Allow Pets On Board: Know Rules, Charges & Other Details To Carry Animals On Flights
- IRCTC Online Medical Tourism Services, Know Packages, Rates, How To Avail and Other Details
- Kashmir Has Its First Ever Electric Train Operational, Know Other Details
- IRCTC Is Providing 10-Day Bharat Nepal Ashtha Yatra Travel Package, Know Price, Date, Duration, Exclusions And