Planning to visit Kashmir so that you can beat the heat? IRCTC like always has got your back with its Amazing Jannat-E-Kashmir package. Keep reading to know the ticket price, dates, locations, amenities, etc.
The IRCTC has created an all-inclusive 6-day Kashmir vacation package that includes meals, hotel, and air transport. This Kashmir vacation package, called Jannat-e-Kashmir, is being offered by the Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), a branch of Indian Railways. The trip will begin on April 9, 2023.
You will receive four nights of hotel accommodations, one night reserved in a houseboat in Srinagar and round-trip economy airfare. Also, all of the sightseeing will occur in a non-AC car in accordance with the schedule.
This package includes Sonmarg, Pahalgam, Gulmarg, Dal Lake, and a number of other picturesque spots. The means of transportation for this IRCTC tour package is a flight that will leave from the airport in Indore and land at the airport in Srinagar. Moreover, round-trip air travel is included in this tour package. The official website of the IRCTC has a comprehensive tour schedule. From the snow-capped mountain peaks to the valleys where waterfalls fall into pools so large they can be seen from space, Kashmir has something for everyone.
Dal Lake and its winding rivers, tree-lined Nagin Lake, and the Jhelum River are the three main bodies of water in Srinagar’s contemporary water world. The “Paradise on Earth,” Kashmir, is renowned for its alluring beauty. Three Himalayan mountain ranges-Karakoram, Zanskar, and Pir Panjal-running from the northwest to the northeast encircle it.
Looking For Cheap Flights? Why Don’t You Try Akasa?
Hire one of the wooden shikaras for a midday or evening cruise to immerse yourself in the local culture. On land, take a stroll around the 400-year-old Mughal Gardens’ terraced hillsides and browse for regional handicrafts like embroidered shawls and hand-woven silks.
Kashmir is a place of beauty, both in its natural surroundings and in the people who live there. The stunning landscape is an impressive mixture of snow-capped mountains and lush green valleys, with a wide variety of flora and fauna. The people of Kashmir are also an amazing part of this picture: they are warm and welcoming, always willing to share their culture with anyone who visits them.
Depending on the kind of accommodation you choose, the cost of the Kashmir vacation package ranges from INR 41,300 to INR 61,000. A single-person ticket typically costs INR 60,100, while the cost for two individuals to journey together is INR 44,900. When three persons travel together, the price per person is further reduced to INR 44,000.
- Karnataka Is Now Home To World’s Longest Railway Platform, Know Exciting Details Inside
- North East Discovery: Beyond Guwahati by IRCTC
- Indian Railways Collaborated with IRSO For Real Time Train Information System, Know What It Is
- After This, You Won’t Be Able To Stop Yourself From Planning A Trip To Andamans
- Exclusive Shri Ramayana Yatra With IRCTC Till Sri Lanka Exclusive Tour Package, Know details
- Soon You Will Save More on Your Train Tickets with This IRCTC Credit Card, Know More
- Explore Gujarat On The Bharat Gaurav Train, See What’s Special
- IRCTC Offers Exclusive Char Dham Yatra 2023 As The Registration Begins
- IRCTC Running Special Trains On Holi To Ease Travel Rush, Know the List
- Starting At Just INR 8375: Vaishno Devi Darshan With IRCTC, Unbelievable Right?
- Now Your Goods Can Be More Safe With Indian Railways, Know How?
- Indian Railways To Issue 2.5 Lakh Tickets Per Minute, Know Details