Vistara, India’s leading full-service carrier on Tuesday announced the launch of its year-end sale and offered discounted fares across its domestic and international network.
According to the airline, for domestic, one-way all-inclusive fares start at INR 2023 for Economy Class, INR 2990 for Premium Economy, and INR 8990 for Business Class.
While for international, return all-inclusive fares start at INR 13699 for Economy Class (Delhi-Kathmandu), INR 18799 for Premium Economy (Mumbai-Dhaka), and INR 48799 for Business Class (Mumbai-Kathmandu). Here is the full list of Exhaustive International Discounted Fares.
Vistara Year-End Sale
“Immerse yourself in the celebratory mood & travel to your favourite destination as you enjoy discounted fares with our Sale! Choose from 3 different cabin classes on our domestic network,” said Vistara in a Tweet.
Vistara’s Year End sale has started and will be live for booking until December 29, 2022, for travel between 10-Jan-2023 and 30-Sep-2023:
- Bookings: From 00:01 hours on 27-December-2022 till 23:59 hours on 29-December-2022
- Travel: 10-January-2023 and 30-September-2023 (blackout dates apply).
Customers can take advantage of these discounted prices by booking their tickets through the Vistara website or through authorized travel agents. The sale is available for a limited time, so act fast to secure your discounted flights.
Terms & Conditions
- For domestic, INR 2023 is the promotional one-way Economy Class, all-inclusive fare from Ahmedabad to Mumbai and Mumbai to Ahmedabad.
- For international, INR 13699 is the promotional return Economy Class, all-inclusive fare from Delhi to Kathmandu.
- Seats under these fares would be 7% (approx.) of the inventory available for the travel period.
- For domestic fares, a convenience fee would be added to the discounted fares when booking directly with Vistara.
- The sale fares are available on select routes.
- The sale is valid on direct flights and is applicable for sale within and outside India.
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Google News for the latest travel news and updates!